Friday, January 27, 2012

Alot no have time for this.

Alas, it's late and I have reading yet to do. E dovrò finire i miei compiti italiani!!! 

For your enjoyment, here are 2 pictures I took on my phone since school started back up. To understand the first one you'll have to click HERE and read this. Surrriously, do it now; you'll never regret it. Then the pic might at least make you chortle. 


This is from the first lecture in Honors Physics and Human Affairs. My notes are little messy/frazzled... But I was so bored in the lecture it was a bit hard to stay fully awake. Cue atrocious handwriting. [I apologize for the highly inaccurate Alot. Drawing is not exactly a gift of mine.]

This next one is a slyly taken one of my Physics-n-HA lab TA. He's an interesting fellow... Jeans, Super Mario light yellow shirt, a denim jacket a different color from the jeans and a bit too short, black dress shoes with no socks, and a dab of fingernail polish on every fingernail. Yeah... His hair could belong to a girl. I wouldn't call him precisely pleasant, but he's nice and helpful enough. It will certainly be an interesting semester in there. 



Creeper pic FTW. 

"If you don't pay attention and if your imagination isn't pretty much engaged, you're going to miss things and you're going to miss opportunities for it to be as compelling and as creepy as it can be." - Bruce Greenwood

.... or miss how creepy I can be...........

No comments:

Post a Comment